Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Paisley + Puppets, Take 2

You may remember what happened last time I tried to get Paisley to play with a puppet. Let's just say it didn't go real well. I was sitting on the couch with her today trying to decide what to do with a few minutes of one on one time together and saw the puppet on the top of they toy box. It's been a few months, so I decided to give it another shot. 
 She had so much fun this time! She was smiling and squealing and just eating the whole thing up, sometimes literally!
She went back and forth between flirting with the puppet, to trying to grab it and eat it.
 I wish I had a better shot of her squealing at the teddy, but every time she'd get excited, she started thrashing around, so this is as good as it gets.
 
If you need a reminder of the benefits of playing with puppets, click on the link towards the top of this post, or go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment